CCHR : Project Coordinator Post ខែមករា 12, 2012Posted by មេឃា in English Specialist, Job Advertisement, Legal Specialist.
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization, is currently recruiting a qualified Cambodian national to fill the position of Project Coordinator for the European Union funded project of “the Cambodian Land Reform” to be based in Phnom Penh and travel to the provinces as required.
Position: Project Coordinator for “the Cambodian Land Reform” Project
Salary: from US$ 800 to US$ 1,000 per month depending on experiences and qualification
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CCHR Management Committee
- Oversee the development and delivery of the project
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the strategies to generate a policy debate about land
- Conduct, delegate, and oversea research related to land situation and policy
- Engage with different stakeholders over the course of project implementation
- University degree in a discipline relevant to the role;
- Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
- An understanding of the human rights situation in Cambodia; especially, the situation of land rights;
- Knowledge of international and domestic law related to human rights.
- Possess the skills to be a decisive and enabling manager, with the ability to motivate others;
- Strong public speaking ability and advocacy skills;
- An awareness of the personal strengths and weaknesses, be highly self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision; and
- At least two of Project management experience
Submission of Applications:
Interested-qualified candidates should submit their CV and Letter of Interest to CCHR’s office address:
# 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email at email@example.com; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Closing date is Wednesday 25th January 2012, 5.00 pm. Women and those with disadvantage background are encouraged to apply.