Project Assistant Announcement ខែតុលា 13, 2011Posted by មេឃា in Job Advertisement, Legal Specialist.
URGENT JOB OPPORTUNITY
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR) is a non-political, independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia. We work through a variety interlinked human rights issues with a focus on civil and political rights.
The CCHR is seeking to recruit one qualified Cambodian Candidate for the full time position of Project Assistant. The selected candidate will work closely with Project of “Cambodian Human Rights Network” based in Phnom Penh, but will be required travel frequently to provinces. S/he will received monthly remuneration of between $300 and $400 depending on experience.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Law, Social Science or other related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience, preferably in field of community work.
- Interest in the situation of human rights.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in team, especially good communication with project beneficiaries and other NGOs.
- Must be willing to travel and work in the project target area in the province.
- Patient and flexible, honest and high commitment of working.
- Fluency of English and Khmer both speaking and writing.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail and Photoshop are preferable.
- Reporting skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- She/he will also work closely with project coordinator and manage work related to the improvement of the entire project.
- Assist with managing and ensuring the support resources are properly provided to the project beneficiaries.
- Assist with maintaining and follow up the project beneficiary networks.
- Assist with drafting monthly project activities, reports and developing other relevant project materials.
- Assist with organizing the training courses and other events for the project beneficiaries in the provinces.
- Provide legal consultation to the project beneficiaries as needed.
- Supervise and maintain the project materials and equipments.
- Build relationships with partner organizations and networks.
Submission of Applications:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs and cover letter to our office address: #798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email at email@example.com, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 5.30 PM, on 26 October 2011.